Paytm popularity is increasing day by day. Now
Recently I have added this payment gateway in my client’s website www.sofiyafashion.com.
Also, I encourage you to go through below information which is mandatory to be updated on your Website.
Any delay in updating any of the policies can lead to
Basic Requirements for Website Verification:
1. About us
2. Contact Us (Company Name, Address, Contact numbers, Email Ids)
6. Terms & Conditions (Click here to download template)
7. Return, Refund, Exchange & Cancellation policy (Click here to download template)
There are following steps to add paytm payment gateway in wordpress website:
- Upload the latest version of WooCommerce plugin, install it & activate it.
- Download the latest
paytmplugin from chere & Copy the folder named ‘ paytm‘ into the directory location /wp-content/plugins/. Or, you may choose to upload the paytmfolder via the add new plugin in WordPress Admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the left side ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the Woo-Commerce => settings page, and click on the Checkout tab.
- Scroll down the Checkout page and go to the setting option of
paytmunder “Gateway Display”.
- Click on
paytmto edit the settings. If you do not see paytmin the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Save the below configuration
- Now you can see
paytmin your payment option.
- Save the below configuration.
- Enable – Enable check box
- Title – Paytm
- Description – Default
- Merchant Identifier – Staging/Production MID provided by Paytm
- Secret Key – Staging/Production Key provided by Paytm
- Website Name – Provided by Paytm
- Industry Type – Provided by Paytm
- Channel ID – WEB/WAP
- Gateway URL Staging
- Transaction Status URL
- Custom Callback Url – Disable
- Callback Url – customized callback url(this is visible when Custom Callback Url is Enable)
- Return Page – My Account
- Your Woo-commerce plug-in is now installed. You can accept payment through Paytm.